Click for Complete Bio
Excelled in the field of marketing for 12+ years
Lived, worked, trained in the US and Thailand
Earned a Bachelor’s in International Relations and
an MBA with a focus on Marketing from US universities
Bilingual (English & Thai)
Adept in B to C and B to B business models
Held senior positions in the following industries: furniture retail, IT, technology, automotive, and marketing communications consulting agency
Consulted for the following types of clients: logistics,
technology, tourism agency, boutique resort, international pre-school
and web-base companies
Founder of Bangkok Network of Women, www.bnow.org
A helper at heart who regularly supports BAMBI (www.bambiweb.org)
and SCAD (www.scadbangkok.org)
A regular contributor to the Bangkok Trader and BAMBI magazine
Kittima Sethi (Tinny)
Click for Complete Bio
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce; Diploma in Freelance
Journalism and Authorship; Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
10+ years journalist at The Nation
Freelance writer for several publications
Lifestyle&Travel, Sawasdee, Bangkok
Extensive experience in copyediting, copywriting, translation
Involved as host and presenters on radio and television
Multilingual (English, Thai, Punjabi, Hindi)
Media liaison for companies in the field of finance, brand
consultancy, telecommunications, automobile inspection company,
human resource company, art gallery, theatre, computer software
Experience in arranging press conferences, press interviews,
guest speakers and publicity events
Member of Bangkok Community Theatre, Caravan Theatre and
committee member of International Parenting Network
Anthika (Dear) Khokkrachai
Anthika has over 12 years of experience in the field of hospitality and tourism obtained through working at the Hilton International Hotel Nai Lert Park, Metropolitan Bangkok and the Country Lake Resort, where she was responsible for managing all aspects of the hotel, including front office management, guest relations and guest service.
Dear's role as Account Executive at Brand Now includes client service management, managing activities and general administration.
• Bachelor's degree in Hotel & Tourism from Sripatum University, Thailand
• Fluent in English and Thai
Phontiwa (Kae) Prasitchana
Phontiwa (Kae) holds a Bachelor's degree in International Relations and Political Science from Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok. After completing her studies she gained over 7 years of experience in training development. Kae has a wide range of experience from working as human resource officer, sales executive and as an account executive at Expose Show up Co., Ltd. The latter comprised liaising with advertising, multi-service agencies and clients.
At Brand Now Kae is responsible for client service, general administration and event management.
• Bachelor's degree in International Relations and Political Science from Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand
• Bilingual (Thai and English)
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Lived and worked in Thailand and Cambodia
Alyssa Han Pongpandh
Sales and Business Development Manager
Alyssa has over 15 years of experience in the field of media and PR working with five star hotels such as Sukhothai Bangkok and The Mandarin Oriental Bangkok; publishing houses such as Australian Consolidated Press, Hachette Filipacchi Media-China, Post Intermedia; restaurant management in China, Finland and Norway and below-the-line marketing agencies in Thailand, Hong Kong and China.
• Bachelor's in Public Relations from Bangkok University
• Held senior positions in the following industries: retail, print media & publishing, hotel and restaurant management, public
relations and communications.
• A PR and communications consultant for Asian restaurants and catering services in Hong Kong, China, Finland and Norway
• Organized events including Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors of Thailand, Elle Fashion Week both in China and Thailand, the launch of Marie Claire and
Woman's Day China and the launch of 4 restaurants including Thaifoodstation, Melting pot, Alyssa, La Brassie and Sichuan Citizen in Shanghai, Aula
lounge in Helsinki and Thai Cuisine in Norway.
• A regular contributor to Thai culinary websites: Best food in China, That's Shanghai, City Weekend, Byen.com, Velkommen.com and Alyssahan.com
• Fluent in English, Thai, Mandarin Chinese; moderate knowledge in Scandinavian languages: Norwegian, Swedish and Danish
• Lived, worked and trained in Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Finland and Norway
Panuch Suwanthada (Fai)
Panuch Suwanthada (Fai) holds a liberal Arts degree from Mae Fah Laung University, Chiang Rai.
Fai is interested in seeking new experiences and loves travelling. She spent one year in Belgium and has travelled to many countries to learn new languages and explore different cultures. During her years in college, she worked on various jobs related to translation and was also an interpreter for the government representatives from several countries during the Mekong Youth Forum on Human Trafficking held in Chiang Rai in 2013.
At Brand Now, Fai's role as a PR assistant is to work closely with the company's media relations department, assist in liaising media interviews and organizing events.
Shreyas (Shrey) Shrestha
Social and Digital PR
Shreyas (Shrey) is an alumni of Webster University Thailand with a degree in Marketing and Advertising. He is currently completing his Master's Degree in Media Communication. Shreyas did an internship at Brand Now before joining the company full time. He oversees Brand Now's Social and Digital PR portfolio.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Advertising from Webster University Thailand
• Four months internship at Brand Now Asia
• Three months internship at Pha Mai Photography Studio
• Basic graphic design and video editing skills
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Bilingual (English & Nepali)
• Lived and studied in Thailand, Nepal, Kenya and Canada
Kukrit Pantoomano (KP)
Web Master and IT Supports
Kukrit Pantoomano (KP) has created and coded over 70 websites in the last 20 years. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science in Business Administration from Longwood University, Virginia, USA. He has a certificate in Programming & Visual Basic Courses from George Washington University, Washington, DC, and a Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. KP has previously worked as a web developer at Pricewaterhouse at Fairfax, Virginia, USA. He was also a Senior HTML Editor at Walcoff Technologies, Fairfax, Virginia, USA and a HTML Programmer at Intel Corporation, Chandler, Arizona, USA. He is currently a freelance web developer for www.thaisunday.com and www. meditationguide.org. KP enjoys working both independently and in a team environment and is responsive and positive towards achieving goals.
• Created web applications to collect data, search databases and generate reports
• Designed and implemented web interfaces, graphics and layouts
• Responsible for quality assurance of web projects, including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging
• Provided HTML training to co-workers
• Recognized by clients for fast turnaround time on web projects
• Optimized search engine by including titles, keywords, meta tags and search engine submissions
International Media Consultant
• Earned a bachelor's degree and graduated with honors from the University of Louisville, school of journalism.
• Worked as a general assignment reporter at WLKY in Louisville, KY, reported for WHAS, also in Louisville, KY, was a camera
operator at WHAS and at WBNS in Columbus, Ohio.
• Was a combat photographer for the Army in Vietnam and was named Motion Picture Photographer of the Year in 1970 by
the U.S. government.
• 23 years experience as an international correspondent and Bureau Chief for CNN in both London and Bangkok.
• Helped CNN earn several honors including a duPont Award, a Golden Cable ACE Award, a Peabody Award and a National
• 2 years as an Executive Vice Chairman for UBC (TrueVisions), designed a 24 hour news operation, TNN.
• Provides training for local journalists.
• Has taught at Thammasat University in Bangkok in the faculty of Journalism and Mass Communications and supported the setup of the International
program in Journalism for undergraduates.
• Has served as a public relations consultant for the AMATA Corp. in Bangkok.