Public Relations Assistant Job Description
Organization: Brand Now Co. Ltd. is located at 21/10 Soi Sukhumvit 49 (Klang) Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 (BTS Thonglor)
Firm Description: Brand Now Co. Ltd. is a growing team of professional communicators who produce exciting work, generate exceptional results and a fun team.
Our work philosophy is to:
- Use our heads to work smart.
- Trust our hearts to know what is right.
- Do quality work because it’s a reflection of our sincerity
- Have fun because it recharges our body, mind and spirit
- Make money because it’s necessary
Requirements/Skills: The Public Relations Assistant will be a recent graduate with a degree in public relations, marketing, advertising, mass communications or other related program. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments (Thai/English), and pose an understanding of basic media relations skills, an ability to interact professionally with clients and good judgment. A working knowledge of computers, MS Office and database management software is necessary.
The public relations assistant will be mentored by the PR Consultant who will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Drafts basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets and other materials as directed.
- Carries out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by the public relations specialist
- Attends weekly meetings with team to update projects and participates in brainstorming sessions
- Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases. Other tasks include database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists, data lists and other reports as requested by account staff.
- Assists with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work, including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment, photography, graphic arts services or supplying needed products.
- Assists with administrative duties including fax processing, sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Assists with the management of newspaper and periodical inventories for easy access
- Performs other activities as assigned
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Brand Now Co., Limited
21/10 Soi Sukhumvit 49 (Klang) Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110