For Immediate Release
29 Oct 2020
Event name: Serving Love 2020: EAT – PLAY – SHARE LOVE
Event Date: 1st November 2020
Location: Indus – Contemporary Indian Dining, 71 Sukhumvit 26
Time: 11:00 – 21:00 pm and auction starts at 18:00
Activities: Raffle, sustainable market, entertainment, and kid-friendly workshops
Ticket: THB 200 at the entrance (food and drinks are sold separately)
This heartwarming event encourages everyone to support the mission of improving food equity in Thailand which more than 170 vulnerable communities have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The event consists of three main following sections for family and friends to enjoy.
EAT GOOD TO SHARE MEALS
- Enjoy the best menu selections from Indus and Get Fresh by Dressed – 20% of sales will be donated to support the operations of nutritious food distribution
- Enjoy more than 30 conscious vendors
PLAY FUN TO CONNECT MORE
- Join Family and kid-friendly workshops – Face painting, Tree planting, and so-on.
- Enjoy the live music and entertainment
SHARE YOUR LOVE TO SUPPORT MISSION
- Join a raffle session where you could get some exciting prizes e.g. vouchers to stay at a five-star hotel or dine at a premium restaurant, etc.
- Be part of a spiritual session where you connect your inner values with the things surrounding you and the world
Please support our wonderful vendors as well that will sell their home-made products on that day. Come and meet them!
About Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) Foundation: It is the first food rescue foundation in Thailand. The group works with the hospitality, retail, manufacturer, and supplier industries to rescue food and redistribute them to underprivileged communities every day. Currently, SOS is operating in Bangkok and Phuket. Now, SOS is expanding to Hua Hin, resources and support is required for the expansion.
Read more: https://www.scholarsofsustenance.org/sos-thailand
Special thanks to our amazing co-organizers: Sang Foundation and Indus Restaurant
Media inquiries, please contact Anchasa Burarak (Tum) อัญชสา บุรารักษ์ | M: +66 86 356 2655 | email@example.com