Next week 9/Mar is our Bangkok Business Connections lunch, the best in town! Our feature speakers are
- Kittima Sethi, BrandNow.Asia: Types of brands businesses build…what does your business need?
- Achaphol (Pinaki) Sachathamakul, Albatross Film Service Co.,Ltd Importance of Quality Video Content: the top 3 things to do when making a video
- Ruengrit Pooprasert, Blumenthal Richter & Sumet Ltd. Visa & Work Permit for Expats in Thailand
Get your early bird tickets today before it expire on Friday. Book a seat for yourself and a friend today, click here.
We had an exciting time last week at the awards. We want to thank our team for being instrumental in bring together the partners, sponsors and nominees. Khun Salinee Wangtal, Director of The Office of Small Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP), gave an inspiring speech encouraging entrepreneurs to take risk and pioneer the future business landscape.
For the first time, we have a winner that won in two category. Her name is Armelle and she received an award in the Eco Entrepreneur and Outstanding Female.
- Eco entrepreneur: Armelle Le Bihan from Green Building Consulting & Engineering
- Creative entrepreneur (art, fashion, food and other artisanal products): Frederick Besson from Perfumist.fr
- Innovative entrepreneur (tech, e-commerce, app, online): Peter Wainman from Equator Pure Nature
- Social enterprise entrepreneur: Kongkiat Kespechara from Sooksatharana Co.,Ltd.
- Most entrepreneurial team: Remi Ducrocq from KYKLO
- SME (50 employees to 100): Anawach Kimhasawad from OneStock Home
- Best newcomer: Pirachai Bencharongkul from Boomphaw Co.,Ltd
- Outstanding female entrepreneur: Armelle Le Bihan from Green Building Consulting & Engineering
- Outstanding Entrepreneur: Somsak Bookam from Local Alike
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Pacharee Pantoomano, Founder of BNOW.org
email@example.com | +6626625622